Ciltep is certainly, without a doubt, one of the more prevalent nootropics that are being sold around the globe. It’s widely famous among business individuals, athletes, students, scientists, coders, & creative minds, among others.
It’s a brain fitness supplement asserted to aid users with intensive benefits such as sharper thinking, great positive mood, impressive mental energy & motivation, as well as great focus, among other benefits mentioned in this guide. Well, the assurances are there, but it eventually all comes down to its ingredients. That’s precisely what we’re going to focus on in this in-depth Ciltep review.
We’ll also check for possible negative effects, benefits, dosage guide, how to take, its mechanism, how long it lasts, comparisons with other remarkable nootropics, its cost, where to buy it online if interested in getting some tabs for yourself, & finally a verdict.
What Is Ciltep?
Ciltep is one of the mental performance supplement products produced by the Natural Stacks company. Ciltep, now named NeuroFuel, became the globe’s 1st open-sourced nootropic stack.
Established in 2013, Natural Stacks has been around in the nootropic supplement industry for several years until today. The company claims to leverage patented technology & breakthrough research to develop the indisputable most satisfactory natural brain supplements. These comprise everything from caffeine to dopamine brain formulas.
Well, Ciltep is a robust nootropic stack or “smart tab” used to heighten individual mental performance. Specifically, it’s designed to institute Long-Term Potentiation (LTP), the underlying procedure for attaining great concentration, immense motivation, & awesome memory.
Its formula comprises a mixture of high-quality all-natural ingredients, precisely experimented with for purity & also effectiveness.
Developed in 2012 by globe-preeminent biohacker Abelard Lindsay, Ciltep’s advantages have been noted by thousands of enthusiasts around the globe + leading health specialists like Dave Asprey (founder of bulletproof) & Tim Ferriss.
About Ciltep Ingredients
Its ingredients include several such as herbal extracts, amino acids, & vitamins. For the sake of clarity, this guide is primarily about Cilitep’s flagship product, “NeuroFuel,” since it contains similar ingredients.
Consider that NeuroFuel is Ciltep’s original nootropic product, developed for improved focus, profound concentration, & certainly heightened memory.
This formulation includes the following ingredients:
- Artichoke extract (900 mg): Supports bile production & also aids the liver work better. It’s completely odd to see artichoke contained in Ciltep nootropic. Besides assisting you digest fats, there’s extremely little that this substance can do for your brain. It’s undoubtedly not our favorite ingredient in a nootropic supplement. It’s best for lowering ‘bad’ LDL cholesterol & heightening ‘good’ HDL cholesterol. Artichoke may also aid to regulate blood pressure & may ease symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Additionally, it may enhance digestive health & lower blood sugar;
- Forskolin (Coleus forskohlii) (20 mg): It helps brain health & lessens the brain microglial response . It naturally heightens cAMP (Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate) in the brain & also promotes fat loss & testosterone stimulation in men, as well as lowers blood pressure, protects eyesight against glaucoma, lessens eye pressure, lessens asthma risks, aids in weight loss, etc. ;
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ACLAR) (750 mg): It’s a significant brain health ingredient. It shields your cells from oxidative stress. And it’s particularly beneficial at that – some studies show that ACLAR can certainly thwart methamphetamine-induced neurotoxicity . Additionally, L-carnitine enhances acetylcholine levels in the brain, which assist heighten memory, preventing neuronal aging & undoubtedly treating weakness due to insufficient acetylcholine levels at the neuromuscular junctions in the body . It also helps in treating Alzheimer’s disease, boosting thinking skills, & treating symptoms of depression, etc.;
- L-Phenylalanine (500 mg): L-Phenylalanine is linked with the production of the neurotransmitters dopamine & norepinephrine, which are fundamental for the accurate functioning of the brain & the nervous system. Although there’s insufficient evidence, phenylalanine is utilized for depression, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, Parkinson’s disease, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), chronic pain, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, & vitiligo ;
- Vitamin B6 (5 mg): Helps to produce neurotransmitters (including serotonin & also dopamine), which are consequential chemical messengers in the brain. It also assists regulate energy use in the brain. The deficiency of vitamin B6 may be connected with cognitive decline & dementia .
Ciltep’s recipe feels like incomplete business. It just has a couple of influential ingredients. Besides, the rest isn’t that significant.
So, does this imply that Ciltep’s recipe is horrible? Far from it!
The effective ingredients added to Ciltep are predominantly well-tolerated. Some of them function to strengthen your antioxidant defenses in the brain, & some might precisely assist you with fat loss & other benefits discussed in this guide.
How Does This Nootropic Work?
Ciltep functions in the brain by naturally inducing LTP. This implies it bolsters the synapses (or neural junctions). Certainly, when neural communication is enhanced, you tend to be better efficient at whatever you do. The supplement is claimed to reinforce the connection between neurons naturally.
LTP is one of the main cellular mechanisms behind learning + memory. Indeed, memories are created or “encoded” in the brain by forming LTP.
It happens by inhibiting phosphodiesterase-4 (PDE4) & heightening cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). The PDE4 is an enzyme that undoubtedly breaks down cAMP molecules & also messenger systems that relay signals in the brain. The retardation of PDE4 thwarts the breakdown of cAMP, thereby augmenting levels of cAMP within brain cells. Because of this mechanism, the PDE4 inhibitors have influential nootropic effects, including augmented cognition, enhanced long-term memory, boosted wakefulness, & also neuroprotection. Artichoke extract is comprehended to be the safest & most efficacious PDE4 inhibitor.
Also, forskolin is the greatest available supplement to naturally boost cAMP levels. It triggers the enzyme adenylyl cyclase, which augments intracellular levels of cAMP.
Augmenting cAMP & inhibiting its degradation (through PDE4 inhibition) influence LTP. The outcome is a comprehensive advancement of cognitive function, particularly memory formation & also the retention of new info.
This regimen causes normal dopamine metabolism more efficacious at triggering the learning, memory, & motivation processes. Augmented intracellular cAMP boosts the rate of dopamine synthesis. The maker of Ciltep includes Vitamin B6 & also the natural dopamine precursor L-Phenylalanine to keep the brain well-stocked with the building blocks of dopamine. L-Phenylalanine synergizes fully with Artichoke Extract & Forskolin, thwarting fatigue & creating long-lasting outcomes with a lift in mood.
Main Benefits of Ciltep
Natural Stacks, the makers of Ciltep, guarantees boosted motivation, focus enhancement, enhanced concentration, great positive mood, & ameliorated ability to study. Certainly, Ciltep is, without doubt, one of the first commercially obtainable nootropic stacks on the market, debuting in 2012.
Let’s find out some of the main benefits:
Prolonged Time of Action
Its augmented potency appears to be accompanied by a protracted period of action, usually between 8 and 14 hours. The recipe may also be outstanding support for individuals who are having trouble integrating into society due to insufficient social skills or those suffering from mood-affiliated disorders.
Permits Proper Nerve Transmission & Cell Communication in the Brain
The mix of artichokes + forskolin may demonstrate to be an extremely influential nootropic. Forskolin functions by augmenting the levels of cAMP within the cells, a crucial messenger system required for proper nerve transmission & cell communication in the brain. The cAMP is broken down by a certain enzyme named PDE4. This is where artichoke evolves essential. One of its functional compounds named luteolin can act as an inhibitor of this special enzyme, thus boosting the bio-availability of cAMP in the brain & also potentiating the brain benefit of forskolin.
Heighten Focus & Memory
With all-natural formulas, Ciltep allows you to get rid of brain fog, augment your memory recollection, & certainly sharpen your focus.
By inhibiting PDE4 + augmenting cAMP & boosting LTP, the outcome is awesome learning skills due to augmented cognition & boosted memory. Certainly, the premium natural ingredients added to Ciltep function as fuel for your neurotransmitters, backing more significant signaling between brain cells. By using it, you are sure to love it. It gives you a smooth, long-lasting clarity while enhancing your focus. You can take it before reading or performing any task & you may even stack it with coffee. The supplement is so powerful that students, physicians, firefighters, moms, & dads around the globe are using it to heighten their focus, motivation, & memory. You can also use it for long drives.
Enhanced Concentration & Alertness
Specifically, Ciltep is created to initiate LTP, the underlying means for acquiring motivation & concentration, etc. Although the activities of dopamine in the brain are indeed complicated, it also aids to heighten attention, particularly in the context of making certain that you pay attention & undoubtedly shift your focus flexibly & appropriately based on the info you’ve learned previously.
Besides, since it augments norepinephrine, it recreates an essential role in alertness & is also concerned with the body’s fight or flight response. Norepinephrine’s role is to assist to mobilize the body & also the brain to take action in periods of danger or stress.
Swift Thinking & Brain Fog
This is a classification where Ciltep appears to shine unfailingly. It offers boosted clarity & mental sharpness while using it. While there are no clinical tests we can point to, there’s no deficiency of glowing reviews (especially on its maker website) asserting it can enhance overall focus & cognition.
Poker player Martin Jacobson credits this supplement for assisting him to win the 2014 World Series Of Poker (in this regard, Natural Stacks, the creator of Ciltep, did sponsor Jacobson. That means you can take his approval with a grain of salt). However, the forskolin/artichoke extract blend in this stack does appear to be accountable for this result. These components can augment cAMP levels in the brain, ameliorating cognition & also triggering a downstream effect of boosting dopamine, norepinephrine, & serotonin levels . This can have an overall favorable effect on cognition, cutting through the brain fog & ultimately ameliorating mental sharpness.
Besides, the addition of ALCAR in the Ciltep nootropic stack can add to this great effect. According to animal examinations, this ingredient can change energy metabolism in the brain & still heighten serotonin & noradrenaline .
No Negative Effects
According to the maker, this supplement has no noticeable side effects if used as correctly as directed. However, there are no records showing that this product can also interact with other meds or health conditions. We strongly recommend that you consider the ingredients added to Ciltep if they can trigger some negative effects or cause some interactions.
How to Take Ciltep: Dosage Guide
Ciltep functions best if taken on an empty stomach. Its effects make you feel the fuel fast, within 30 or so minutes after ingestion. Certainly, due to the great effects, it’s suggested to take 1-3 Ciltep in the morning immediately upon waking, during the daytime, or early afternoon. Don’t ingest more than 3 tabs daily.
The Ciltep nootropic can be used daily, nonetheless, it’s advisable to take 1-2 days off per week.
Possible Side Effects of Nootropic
Unlike other nootropics such as modafinil, Alpha Brian, etc., that might be linked with some negative effects, Ciltep has no known side effects if administered as directed. For that reason, many nootropic enthusiasts can consider choosing all-natural Ciltep as their preferred nootropic stack.
Ciltep vs Modafinil
What is modafinil? It’s by far the best known & approved pharmaceutical med that’s used to treat sleep disorders to stimulate wakefulness & also as a robust cognitive augmenter. Scientists dubbed the globe’s first safe “smart tab.”
Compared to Ciltep where 1-3 tabs can be used, modafinil offers super cognitive benefits with just a single dose. That means it’s super stronger & doesn’t induce jitters.
So, if you need the best alternative to Ciltep, we 100% recommend modafinil. It has been clinically proven to offer great cognitive benefits such as fostered motivation, booster memory, focus, alertness, mental acuity, attention, creativity, great energy, & boosted productivity. It also improves concentration, alleviates fatigue, and helps in learning, planning, decision-making, reaction time, vigilance, & several other executive functions in healthy individuals .
Unlike Ciltep, modafinil is associated with negative effects & risks of disease or drug interactions  . Make sure to have consulted with a physician before using modafinil.
Overall, the “smart tab” is indeed an excellent & cheap nootropic. It’s long-lasting (about 12 or so hours), very safe, & extremely potent with no proof of tolerance. It is undoubtedly the most popular & sought-after cognitive enhancer on the globe.
Ciltep vs Alpha Brain
Alpha Brain (AP) is indeed a significant over-the-counter (OTC) nootropic. Whether you’re looking for the finest nootropic similar to modafinil or Ciltep (in some aspects) to ameliorate your focus, mental acuity, concentration, learning, attention span, & the ability to study more effectively or promote productivity at work, this nootropic can certainly help you a lot.
AP aids the brain function under distress & undoubtedly protects it from chemical & physical stress. It also fosters the efficacy of neuronal firing & is known to generate virtually zero negative effects & is also non-toxic.
Furthermore, compared to Ciltep, AP offers 6+ hours of boosted mental function. It superbly ameliorates executive functioning & also verbal memory + recall. Besides, it has more ingredients than Ciltep, implying it’s super efficacious & its ingredients are well-tolerated & clinically proven to work.
Alpha Brain is the ultimate dietary supplement that undoubtedly serves your brainpower needs instantly. It’s a 100% legitimate product that’s completely certified drug-free. In this regard, we believe AP is still superior to Ciltep, but it’s tricky to juxtapose it with modafinil, the sole king of nootropics.
Where Can You Buy Ciltep Online?
Ciltep can be bought from its Natural Stacks official website or via Amazon. It’s pricey depending on where you shop it. 1 bottle serving only has 60 tabs. This implies that if you ingest the max. suggested 3 taps daily, you’ll have to shop for another Ciltep bottle in a month or so.
This can be a quite disappointing value for your money. Another factor is that it has fewer ingredients than Alpha Brain. Had it at least added better ingredients, then we would undoubtedly consider it.
Ciltep comes with a 30-day 100 percent money-back guarantee. The formula benefits free shipping for the US orders delivered via Regular Ground Shipping. Besides, the international orders are shipped for a moderately low shipping charge.
The Verdict: In-Depth Ciltep Review
That has been our Ciltep review. The nootropic supplement has a few great ingredients, such as ALCAR. It’s not like nicotine that’s hard to quit. However, its dosage is certainly weird. With just 3 caps/day, you’ll go through a whole Ciltep bottle in about three weeks or less. According to the maker, Ciltep helps heighten individual motivation, focus, alertness, & mood. However, can this claim be deemed to be true? It indeed has some great ingredients which aid to support fat loss, liver health, & also antioxidant activity in the brain. But certainly offer not much more when it comes to cognitive effects.
Besides, compared to Alpha Brain and modafinil, we know modafinil is undoubtedly powerful. If seeking safe & efficacious nootropics that work to augment your brain function considerably, then modafinil takes the lead, followed by Alpha Brain.
- Protective Effects of Forskolin on Behavioral Deficits and Neuropathological Changes in a Mouse Model of Cerebral Amyloidosis. By Brice Ayissi Owona, Caroline Zug, Hermann J. Schluesener, and Zhi-Yuan Zhang. Published: May 31, 2016. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.
- The Health Benefits of Forskolin. By Jennifer Purdie. Updated: March 30, 2022. Retrieved: April 6, 2022. Verywellfit.com.
- The protective role of L-carnitine against neurotoxicity evoked by the drug of abuse, methamphetamine, could be related to mitochondrial dysfunction. By Ashraf Virmani, Franco Gaetani, Syed Imam, Zbigniew Binienda, and Syed Ali. Published: June 2002. Pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.
- What Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine Good For? By Rohini Radhakrishnan. Medical Reviewer: Pallavi Suyog Uttekar. Medically Reviewed: August 11, 2021. Retrieved: April 6, 2022. Medicinenet.com.
- Phenylalanine. Reviewed: November 6, 2021. Retrieved: April 6, 2022. Rxlist.com.
- The benefits and food sources of vitamin B6. By Yvette Brazier. Updated: December 17, 2020. Medically reviewed by Lisa Hodgson. Retrieved: April 6, 2022. Medicalnewstoday.com.
- Autocrine activation of neuronal NMDA receptors by aspartate mediates dopamine- and cAMP-induced CREB-dependent gene transcription. By Luis E. F. Almeida, Peter D. Murray, H. Ronald Zielke, Clinton D. Roby, Tami J. Kingsbury, and Bruce K. Krueger. Published: October 2009. Pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.
- Chronic acetyl-L-carnitine alters brain energy metabolism and increases noradrenaline and serotonin content in healthy mice. By Olav B. Smeland, Tore W. Meisingset, Karin Borges, and Ursula Sonnewald. Published: July 2012. Pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.
- Smart Drugs and Synthetic Androgens for Cognitive and Physical Enhancement: Revolving Doors of Cosmetic Neurology. Paola Frati, Chrystalla Kyriakou, Alessandro Del Rio, Enrico Marinelli, Gianluca Montanari Vergallo, Simona Zaami, and Francesco P. Busardò. Published: Jan 2015. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.
- Nootropic | Wikipedia. Retrieved: July 23, 2020. Wikipedia.org.
- MODAFINIL Side Effects by Likelihood and Severity. Retrieved: April 6, 2022. Webmd.com.
- Modafinil Interactions. Drugs.com.