Scientists believe that modafinil is a new neuroenhancement product. Dubbed as a “smart pill” due to its insanely great functions in the body, it’s favored by many people across the globe for its benefits. We’ll show you how to safely & securely order this nootropic online & get it shipped directly to your doorstep.
The guide is for Croatians. It covers the best tips on how to purchase modafinil in Croatia these days. We’ll detail everything you need to know about the “smart pill” legality and give some tips on customs regulation. Finally, we’ll introduce you to the finest online pharmacies that offer modafinil at favorable prices and with excellent parcel shipping.
First, get to know some information about modafinil pills.
About Modafinil Tablets
Modafinil is a wakefulness-promoting med that is licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as the safest remedy for certain sleep disorders such as obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), narcolepsy, & shift work sleep disorder (SWSD). It also seems promising as a potent drug for depression due to bipolar disorder, chronic fatigue syndrome, Parkinson’s disease, idiopathic hypersomnia, Alzheimer’s disease, and other health conditions.
Apart from its medical indications, it’s often used off-label by healthy people to boost productivity and improve cognition. Increased vigilance, decreased fatigue, and enhanced mood are some other effects this drug produces. Indeed, there is a higher degree of modafinil off-label use. Due to this, it has a market share of more than $700 million a year . This medicine is also one of the most easily available neuroenhancement pills on the market today. The term neuroenhancement refers to the targeted enhancement & extension of cognitive & affective abilities in healthy persons without any mental illness. This is the case of modafinil.
In online poll research conducted by the Nature magazine, about 8.8% of 1400 corresponding readers revealed using this nootropic for non-medical reasons – for cognitive effects like to increase concentration & focus on a specific task or to counteract sleep deficit & jetlag .
True to say that modafinil improves executive function in healthy non-sleep-deprived individuals, as well as potentially enhancing attention, learning, & memory. It is a pure replacement drug for Adderall – a medicine primarily used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) but is also applied as a remedy for narcolepsy & conditions involving extreme drowsiness. Get to know about modafinil vs Adderall from our other guide: Modafinil vs. Adderall: Comparison of Effects, Benefits, Side Effects, and Combined Use.
Now you’ve got some info about modafinil. But who is the manufacturer? This med is available as a branded product under the name Provigil® made by Cephalon, Inc. as well as generic versions produced by various pharmaceutical companies, especially from India. It comes in doses of 100 mg and 200 mg.
If you reside in Croatia and want to get this med over the Internet, here are the facts about its legality.
Legality of Modafinil Pills in Croatia
This medication is regarded as legal in Croatia given that you have a valid prescription for it from a physician. Otherwise, it’s illegal and you cannot be able to purchase it at a local pharmacy. For healthy individuals, it’s a difficult experience to get modafinil without a prescription.
Consider that Croatia is part of Europe (the European Union (EU)). It is governed by strict rules & regulations about the usage and sale of pharmaceutical products that descend from the European Medicines Agency (EMA) . The EU rules state that the only indication modafinil should be legally used for is narcolepsy, meaning that EU doctors are prohibited from prescribing it for other health conditions . These stringent regulations could make it exceptionally difficult to get the “smart pill” in Croatia. If anything compels you to get modafinil, there are a lot of ways that you can go about this. We’ll show you everything that you need to know. So make sure that you read the perfect tips on what to do to get your desired tabs in Croatia without a prescription. There are still a couple of factual things that need to be discussed.
But we’ve got some great news for Croatians & “smart pill” experts living in the country. Possessing modafinil is not a crime in the EU. You can possess this medication for personal use in Croatia. Personal use is generally defined as 100 tabs. This means you can purchase modafinil pills online without issues – provided that the vendor of your choice ships to Croatia. See the vendors below.
What About a Prescription for Modafinil in Croatia?
In Croatia, it’s easy to get your modafinil tabs with a prescription. An Rx is a matter of convincing your physician that you have a sleep-related disorder, particularly narcolepsy. Although a doctor will require a sleep study, if you claim you have a sleep disorder, you may manage to convince them of that until a prescription is given. Then it’ll be a sure way of getting your modafinil without issues at customs.
Acquaint yourself with it? Modafinil is listed across the world, including Croatia, as a prescription-only med. A doctor’s approval is very important. It’s not advisable to take this medication without consulting a physician first.
Get the point that a doctor is not a bargainer. It’s not that you have to just verbally convince them, no. There must be some tests & examinations to make sure that you truly need the med. You can try, but the chances of getting a prescription may not go well with you if you don’t have sleep disorder conditions or any other health problem that modafinil is applicable to.
Surrendered? It’s not over! If you are not able to get your hands on modafinil this way, what other choice do you have? Don’t worry, there is always a way most “smart pill” enthusiasts across the globe use. The talk is about foreign online nootropic vendors selling desired tabs over the counter.
If you land on the page of an e-pharmacy that accepts modafinil orders without a prescription, well, you need to know some facts about the customs regulations of Croatia. Because there’s no escape route to get your parcel, it must pass through it.
Some Facts About Customs Regulations in This Country
Although modafinil is entirely legal with a prescription in Croatia, it is not a crime if you possess it without an Rx. The only bad thing that can happen is when your modafinil parcel gets confiscated by Croatian customs, which is unlikely to happen, and if it happens, it’s not your fault! The vendor who promised to send it to Croatia will likely offer you a full refund. We know about refunds from the online drugstores listed below.
The possible outcomes that may arise if attempting to purchase your modafinil tabs online & have them delivered to your doorstep include:
- outcome #1: smooth customs parcel shipping. In Croatia, officials working at border agencies don’t investigate individual packages thoroughly before allowing them to go through. They’re only concerned about illicit products;
- outcome #2: the border officers may find that your shipped parcel is modafinil & confiscate it. If this happens, you’ll receive a seizure letter from the Croatian border agency requesting valid proof of a legitimate prescription for modafinil.
If modafinil is confiscated, don’t fret! There are two options:
- you may elect to do nothing in response to the customs notice. If you elect to do nothing, modafinil will be considered abandoned after 30 days & destroyed;
- you may elect to request that Croatian customs commence seizure & forfeiture proceedings to allow you to engage in a formal legal process to petition for the return of the modafinil parcel. This involves a lot of courage and confidence that whatever you are planning to perform will lead to a successful release of seized modafinil.
The option is yours. It may be a hard thing to go through. But don’t worry! You always have the safest option of inaction. Never attempt to reply to the customs letter so that the border agency will automatically assume you picked the first option – to do nothing. That is all there is to it. Your modafinil vendor will understand and offer you either a reshipment or a full refund.
How to Order Modafinil Online in Croatia?
Get to know that you might end up buying modafinil from fake online pharmacies claiming to offer you genuine pills. Stay safe and abide by our tip – that the following online pharmacies have stood the test of time and are known to offer genuine generic modafinil sourced from FDA approved Indian manufacturers. What’s more, purchasing this nootropic online will save you hundreds of dollars! Indeed, there is a HUGE price difference when you compare it with local pharmacies.
So for those who want to buy modafinil in Croatia, here are the best vendors that ship to this country without any problem.
BuyModafinilOnline (BMO) is the premier e-drugstore competing with other similar top online pharmacies. For anyone looking to get the desired nootropic in Croatia, there’s no doubt this vendor is the best choice.
Its website introduces you to facts about modafinil, it’s pricing, payment methods, as well as shipping details. Nothing much to doubt about BMO. We 100% recommend this vendor.
On this platform, modafinil prices are very low! BMO reveals that meds it sells are offered at the manufacturing cost. The vendor also has insanely great offers, discounts, and coupons helping its shoppers to save even more.
Here’s the deal. Before adding discounts and coupons, BMO’s bestselling modafinil drug prices are as follows:
|Generic Drug Name||Price for 100 Tabs||Cost per Tab|
|Modalert 200 mg||$169||$1.69|
|Modvigil 200 mg||$129||$1.29|
|Modafil MD (sublingual)||$169||$1.69|
There are several other generic modafinil meds available on this platform. What you have to do is to perform a search for the product you want and add it to the cart. The more tabs you buy, the lower the price! Take note that BMO also sells armodafinil, which is known as a brother to modafinil. If you want to know more about this medication, read our other guide: Modafinil vs. Armodafinil: What Exactly Is the Difference?
The vendor helps you discover the quality of meds you might be interested in – just by sending you free samples where you only pay a shipping fee. If interested, you get 10 trial samples each of Modalert & Artvigil tabs, which are made by Sun Pharma and HAB Pharma, respectively.
There is no financial loss to you! With the world’s safest nootropic free samples, you might have discovered your trusted e-drugstore with the finest products. The only exchange requested by this vendor is your honest testimonial about its service as well as the drug benefits.
Payment for offered products is accomplished with credit cards, Bitcoin, Zelle, and PayPal. Using bitcoin saves you 33% off! Mathematically, if you order Modalert 200 mg 100 tabs, you’d pay $169 if choosing other methods. However, using bitcoins, you pay just $113.23! And that’s not all! By using available coupon codes, you still save more from this vendor. BMO’s best offers are as follows:
- apply the “BMO-WHATEVERYOUWANT10” coupon code for $10 off your order (no minimum spending);
- use the “BMO-30BUCKS” code and get $30 off all purchases worth $500;
- get $35 off +$750 orders by using the “BMO-COUPONHUNTERREWARD” code.
We encourage you to visit its website and discover more impressive price-reducing features to help you save more! We also have another guide – BuyModafinilOnline Review: #1 Low-Cost Trusted Modafinil Vendor – where you can learn more about the benefits BMO has for you!
Shipping is swift to Croatia! Guaranteed delivery from EU countries just takes 3–7 days. Usual shipping methods take longer. The vendor also offers Fast Royal Mail domestic shipping option from the UK that’s available for its customers from the European Union where Croatia is part of it. If still worried about customs, an additional option is to order through in the UK.
The other shipping methods provided by BMO are Express Mail Service (EMS) and Registered Airmail. Parcels sent to Croatia and other European countries via EMS take 7–12 workdays, while those dispatched with Airmail take 10–18 days. The express shipping option costs $49 and Registered Airmail is priced at $39, but they may be free on purchases worth $180 and $130, respectively.
Fundamentally, all “smart pill” vendors sell similar medications. Thus, on the surface, there is no distinction between the various modafinil e-pharmacies littered across the globe. However, ModafinilXL (MXL) stands out from its competitors. Now it’s referred to as the #1 nootropic vendor in the world! No doubt about this proclamation! So far, it has tons of positive reviews on sites like Trustpilot, Reddit & other famous forums.
MXL offers only FDA-approved generic nootropics sourced from reliable Indian manufacturers, and it’s confident in their quality. For more info about this vendor, read our other great guide: ModafinilXL Review: #1 Best Legit Modafinil Provider in 2021. For anyone in Croatia seeking exceptional customer service & favorable prices for modafinil, MXL is highly recommended.
We love this nootropic vendor for several reasons:
- world-class customer service: MXL responds to buyers’ emails quickly & its customer service is second to none. Email anything you want & you’ll have nothing but good experiences with these guys;
- low prices: If you’re looking to purchase modafinil for cheap while you’re in Croatia, look no further. MXL prices are some of the lowest we’ve seen in the industry – just like in BMO;
- fast and free shipping: Your order will arrive in Croatia swiftly. EMS & Registered Airmail shipping options are also free! See details below;
- several payment methods: MXL accepts Bitcoin, credit cards, eCheck, and PayPal. If you ever have processing issues, the MXL team will assist you through the payment process until your order is complete;
- guaranteed delivery: If you don’t receive your parcel, you’ll get a reshipment or a full refund, and thus zero risks are involved;
- bitcoin discount & other coupons, deals, and offers: You can get a 20% discount when buying with cryptocurrency. Also, there are various coupons that you can apply to further lower the cost! This is a sweet deal for shoppers who reside in Croatia.
Here’s the pricing of modafinil bestsellers from MXL:
|Generic Drug Name||Price for 100 Tabs||Cost per Tab|
|Modalert 200 mg||$169||$1.69|
|Modvigil 200 mg||$109||$1.09|
|Modafil MD (Sublingual)||$169||$1.69|
In regards to shipping, the following means are applied:
- EMS with tracking from India takes 7–12 business days – $39 fee or free on purchases worth $180;
- Registered Airmail from India takes 10–18 business days. It costs $29 but is free on purchases over $80;
- Royal Mail UK domestic shipping takes 2–5 days. It costs $49 plus a 35% charge of your order subtotal;
- EU shipping from within the EU takes 3–7 business days. A charge is $49 plus 50% of your order subtotal. With this method, there are no issues at customs, and the delivery is 100% guaranteed.
Got the tips? An additional option is to order through Skypax in the UK if worried about Croatian customs. For more details about MXL shipping and other info, see the information on its “Shipping FAQ” page on the site.
Overall, MXL and BMO are the best modafinil vendors in the industry we can recommend. Bid goodbye to shipping problems, as they offer guaranteed delivery.
Hopefully, this in-depth article has answered every question you’d ever have regarding purchasing modafinil in Croatia – a Central European & Mediterranean country. We’ve gone over the powerful effects of modafinil, its legality, its immense off-prescription uses, benefits, & even the best places to order “smart tabs” online.
Without a doubt, MXL and BMO are our top recommended e-drugstores that give you the best opportunity to get your modafinil tabs as soon as possible. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding the “smart drug” purchase in Croatia, simply reach out to us, and we’ll be very happy to give you a satisfactory reply.
- Neuroenhancement: status quo and perspectives (pdf). By Claus Normann and Mathias Berger. Retrieved: December 23, 2020. Gwern.net.
- Modafinil and methylphenidate for neuroenhancement in healthy individuals: A systematic review. By Dimitris Repantisa, Peter Schlattmann, and others. Published: September 2010. Sciencedirect.com.
- The European regulatory system for medicines | A consistent approach to medicines regulation across the European Union (pdf). Retrieved: December 23, 2020. Ema.europa.eu.
- European Medicines Agency recommends restricting the use of modafinil. Published: July 22, 2010. Retrieved: December 23, 2020. Ema.europa.eu.